From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for a new mentor...
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 01:55:21
1 On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:13:56 -0400
2 alexmcwhirter@×××××××.us wrote:
3
4 > I've been working towards becomming a gentoo developer for while now
5 > in order to bring the sparc port up to speed with the rest of the
6 > gentoo project. In short there appear to be no active gentoo
7 > developers working on sparc.
8 >
9 > I had a mentor earlier this year, but i can no longer get in touch
10 > with him.
11 >
12 > I have both quizzes nearly complete, i just need someone to look over
13 > them and answer a question or two. Any help would be greatly
14 > appreciated.
17 Alex, it would be helpful to list your timezone and normal availability
18 times. That will help potential mentors know if they match up
19 availability times.
20
21 Aside from sparc related updates, is there any other areas of the ebuild
22 tree your more interested in like desktop environments, gnome, kde,
23 *box, networking, tools...
26 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>