From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [news-item] Paludis 0.24
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 15:51:14
1 On Sat, 5 May 2007 16:23:53 +0100
2 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:12:03 +0200
5 > Marius Mauch <genone@g.o> wrote:
6 > > (My) Experience has also shown that gentoo-x86/portage users like
7 > > the elog features in portage, so stop with those games, they don't
8 > > get us anywhere.
9 >
10 > They prefer it to not having anything at all. There is plenty of
11 > reason to believe that they would prefer news to elog in this
12 > situation were that option available to them.
13
14 Why did I knew that this argument would come? Maybe because it's your
15 default reaction to any opposition. Well, now you've just lost the
16 last bit of credibility you might have had with me.
17 EOD for me (you're not listening anyway).
18
19 Marius
24 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
25 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.