From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] rfc: formally allow qa to suspend commit rights
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 05:02:38
1 All,
2
3 I would like to bring back for discussion an old patch to glep 48 [1]
4 which was suggested by Jorge [2].
5
6 That patch evolved into this one [3], and in the council meeting back
7 then [4], parts of it made their way into glep 48, but the rest seemed to
8 be forgotten.
9
10 Attached you will find an updated version of this patch taking into
11 account the current version of glep 48.
12
13 This is nothing new; the qa team has requested that commit rights be
14 suspended before. I am just proposing that we actually add the parts of
15 the old patch to the glep that spell out when and how this can happen.
16
17 Thoughts?
18
19 William