From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] "Trivial" commit reviews
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:56:01
1 On 06:22 Mon 24 Sep , Thilo Bangert wrote:
2 > do people fix the stuff that is pointed out to them?
3
4 Yep, I've seen a lot of fixes for reviews.
5
6 > also, perhaps the more common ones should additionally be converted to
7 > repoman tests, if that is feasable.
8
9 That might be reasonable for some cases, but it won't be perfect, and
10 won't even be possible for many.
11
12 So far, the only one I've seen that might work well for is quoting
13 around specific variables. You could do something like a grep for words
14 containing '${+D[^[:alnum:]-_]' (haven't tested that, just beginnings of
15 an idea) and the same for S and WORKDIR.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Donnie
19 --