From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing order of default virtual/udev provider
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:16:11
1 Michał Górny schrieb:
2 > This all is going into some bickering nonsense and noise made by
3 > systemd haters just to feed their troll, FUD and whatever else they
4 > made around here.
5
6 As you directed this reply at me: If you think that calling out someone for
7 labeling valid concerns as "pure FUD" is itself bickering and FUD then I am
8 sorry, but that is not a way we can have an argument.
9
10 I explained why the concerns are valid given upstream's past behaviour and
11 public announcements. Whether they carry more weight than the other side's
12 concerns is a different matter, but they can certainly not be dismissed as FUD.
13
14 > So, yes, we should definitely switch to semi-maintained,
15 > semi-documented fork made plainly of systemd hate.
16
17 That is a false dichotomy. Apparently in this world there exist only systemd
18 love and systemd hate.
21 Best regards,
22 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn