From: Richard Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: auto-detection of unpack dependencies
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:00:14
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > For future EAPIs, we can have the package manager define
3 > super-magic/thing-i-use-to-unzip.
4
5 ++
8 > One could argue that having package manager support for extracting 7z
9 > is also not sane, of course, but that's something we're stuck with in
10 > current EAPIs.
13 Or we could allow users to decide for themselves with IUSE="7z" in the
14 package manager ebuild. Granted, it would be a bit of a pain predicting
15 what formats your package manager will need to handle.

smime.p7s application/x-pkcs7-signature