From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: News item (was: Re: [gentoo-dev] New, shiny EAPI=5 profiles: volunteer, procedure, preparations)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:07:50
1 Am Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 16:02:55 schrieb Andreas K. Huettel:
2 > Am Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 15:15:43 schrieb Markos Chandras:>
3 >
4 > > I suspect most people are interested in understanding what changed
5 > > (since deprecation means that the new thing is better than the old
6 > > one). Moreover, the news item is another way to assure them that
7 > > everything is not as bad as the initial "red warning" might had made
8 > > them think so and "keep calm and use Gentoo" ;-)
9 >
10 > OK, here's a news item (actually two, separate for server and non-server
11 > profiles). Since it's a bit late now, I'll commit this or the improved
12 > version after discussion here in 6h (21:00 UTC) unless there are severe
13 > protests.
16 And pushed.
20 Andreas K. Huettel
21 Gentoo Linux developer