From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: ulm@g.o, mgorny@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Moving UID/GID assignments to api.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 06:38:38
1 >>>>> On Sun, 11 Aug 2019, William Hubbs wrote:
2
3 > Well, I suppose it wouldn't be a problem if we don't care about
4 > alignment, but that is not readable either really right?
5
6 > For example, (completely making up uid/gid numbers), this is totally
7 > valid.
8
9 > root 0 0 baselayout this is from baselayout
10 > bin 1 1 baselayout this is from baselayout
11 > postgresql 150 150 app this is from postgresql
12 > cockroach 250 250 app this is from cockroach
13
14 Of course the columns would be aligned, as in MichaƂ's original example.
15 What is the problem you are you trying to solve?
16
17 Ulrich