From: johnm@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 23:18:20
1 On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 10:58:35PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
2 > | * The QA team will maintain a list of current "QA Standards". The
3 > | list is not meant by any means to be a comprehensive document, but
4 > | rather a dynamic document that will be updated as new problems are
5 > | discovered.
6 >
7 > Hrm, do we want to include the thing about the QA standards providing
8 > rationale and explanations rather than hard rules here?
9
10 Either sounds fine to me as long as they are clear, simple, and where
11 possible brief.
14 Role: Gentoo Linux Kernel Lead
15 Gentoo Linux: http://www.gentoo.org
16 Public Key: gpg --recv-keys 9C745515
17 Key fingerprint: A0AF F3C8 D699 A05A EC5C 24F7 95AA 241D 9C74 5515