From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
To: tclark@××××××××.net, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] participating in gentoo
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:24:02
1 Look in the ChangeLog of the ebuild to find out who has made previous
2 changes.
3
4 Tom Veldhouse
5
6 ----- Original Message -----
7 From: "Tony Clark" <tclark@×××××.com>
8 To: "Mike Frysinger" <vapier@g.o>; <gentoo-dev@g.o>
9 Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 8:57 PM
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] participating in gentoo
13 I put an ebuild on bugs.gentoo a few days ago for transcode-0.6.1 but I
14 haven't heard back yet. I guess it is becuase of the current freeze but it
15 does fix a few odd bugs in transcode-0.6.0 and has been out for a while now.
16 One problem is, you don't know who's toes your stepping on when you do
17 something like this. I list of package maintainers and their packages would
18 be useful. I don't helping looking after a few packages either.
19
20 tony