From: "Tod M. Neidt" <tod@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] CUnit - !!! Name error in CUnit-1.0-4: multiple version parts.
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:44:00
1 On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 16:33, Tod M. Neidt wrote:
2
3 Hi again!
4
5 Didn't see drobbins post before I sent mine.
6
7 Didn't realize that the "_p4" suffix was an option (I learned something
8 new today :) and I personally would prefer that as it is the most
9 informative.
10
11 Munging the ebuild to the tarball naming is still a good habit to get
12 into as updating the ebuild for _p5, _p6 , etc. would be a simple copy
13 of the ebuild to the new name and not require editing any hardcoded
14 version in the ebuild itself.
15
16 Regards,
17