From: Yannick Koehler <yannick.koehler@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] CUnit - !!! Name error in CUnit-1.0-4: multiple version parts.
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:36:25
1 Tod M. Neidt wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 16:33, Tod M. Neidt wrote:
3 >
4 > Hi again!
5 >
6 > Didn't see drobbins post before I sent mine.
7 >
8 > Didn't realize that the "_p4" suffix was an option (I learned something
9 > new today :) and I personally would prefer that as it is the most
10 > informative.
11 >
12 > Munging the ebuild to the tarball naming is still a good habit to get
13 > into as updating the ebuild for _p5, _p6 , etc. would be a simple copy
14 > of the ebuild to the new name and not require editing any hardcoded
15 > version in the ebuild itself.
16 >
17 > Regards,
18 >