From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo's problems (was: Introducing the Proctors - Draft Code of Conduct for Gentoo)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:51:45
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > All that we'd find out is the kind of user that actively follows
3 > requests for information and responds to them. Gentoo currently doesn't
4 > have a way of interacting with all the other users out there...
5 Of course you would only find out about the user that responds to the request.
6 I do still claim that the input could well be worthwhile and I feel proofed by
7 how many tried to achive this in the past, yet sadly failed - which I dont
8 see as a problem, since at least not all tries failed because of technical
9 issues.
10 --
11 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list