From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When will KDE 3.5 be marked as stable?
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:15:23
1 On Tuesday 04 April 2006 18:37, Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2 > My reponse was helpful. I guarantee you (unless that person is really
3 > dense) that they won't use this list to complain about stable keywording
4 > again. Furthermore, any currently subscribed list user who didn't know
5 > before will certainly know now.
6
7 Your response was far from helpful on a few accounts:
8 - You scared away the user related.
9 - You probably scared away various other users that were tricked into
10 believing that the requirements for gentoo-dev are very high.
11 - You ignited a flamefest that probably chases of other list members.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze
17 Gentoo Developer