From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Brand spanking new developer - Anrdrew Ross aka aross
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:06:30
1 Well, well.. who was I to complain when Gentoo had to fly me to
2 Melbourne, Australia to check out our newest recruit. Like a scene out
3 of Home and Away (ok, it's the only Australian TV show I know) we swam
4 with dolphins, we ran along the beach.. *snap* Ok, so Gentoo didn't fly
5 me to Oz, not that I would have complained if they did.. but we did gain
6 another australian developer.
7
8 The name is Andrew, Andrew Ross. He takes it shaken, not stirred.
9 Studies Computer Science, admins Gentoo servers for a living (how sick
10 of this will he get?), reads scifi and fantasy, spends time with his
11 girlfriend; Fiona. For us he will be maintaining xen alongside chrb and
12 agriffis, considering latching on to the hardened team in a bit and may
13 offer a hand or two to the zope team.
14
15 Welcome on board Andrew!
16 --
17 $a="gentoo.org"; Christel Dahlskjaer | christel@$a | www.$a
18 Gentoo Developeress - User Relations, Developer Relations, Gentoo/MIPS,
19 Gentoo/Alpha, PR, Events, Release Engineering
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list