From: Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Brand spanking new developer - Anrdrew Ross aka aross
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 10:18:34
1 Am Dienstag, 8. August 2006 13:00 schrieb Christel Dahlskjaer:
2 > Well, well.. who was I to complain when Gentoo had to fly me to
3 > Melbourne, Australia to check out our newest recruit. Like a scene
4 > out of Home and Away (ok, it's the only Australian TV show I know) we
5 > swam with dolphins, we ran along the beach.. *snap* Ok, so Gentoo
6 > didn't fly me to Oz, not that I would have complained if they did..
7 > but we did gain another australian developer.
8 >
9 > The name is Andrew, Andrew Ross. He takes it shaken, not stirred.
10 > Studies Computer Science, admins Gentoo servers for a living (how
11 > sick of this will he get?), reads scifi and fantasy, spends time with
12 > his girlfriend; Fiona. For us he will be maintaining xen alongside
13 > chrb and agriffis, considering latching on to the hardened team in a
14 > bit and may offer a hand or two to the zope team.
15 Not to forget he's working on an eselect module for app-admin/logrotate.
16
17 Welcome aboard, Andrew!
18
19 Danny
20 --
21 Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
22 Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list