From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UID/GID assignment for kibana
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:36:20
1 Hey,
4 On 9/20/19 7:12 PM, Tomas Mozes wrote:
5 > Hi there,
6 > while trying to implement glep 81 for kibana I found out that Arch
7 > Linux uses uid 183 for it, but it's taken by qmail.eclass. Should a
8 > new uid/gid be taken or it's safe to assume no one will mix kibana
9 > with qmail?
12 I can't find this info anywhere. There's a pull request currently open
13 for acct-*/qmail stuff, that seems to reserve 200+ for it (like shown in
14 uid-gid.txt). Nothing seems to reserve 183 as far as I can tell?
15
16  - https://gitweb.gentoo.org/data/api.git/tree/files/uid-gid.txt
17
18  -