From: "Claudio Pereira \\\"IndioX\\\"" <claudiopereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user-br@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: bbj
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:00:47
1 On 4/4/06, Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi list,
3 >
4 > [Another late one. You know already, I'm a slacker]
5 >
6 > Please help me to welcome Benigno Batista Júnior aka bbj, the latest addition
7 > to the growing population of the Gentoo/ALT Project.
8 >
9 > bbj is located somewhere between Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais
10 > (Related to Minas Tirith? ;-)). His current work is a research job at the
11 > Federal University of Itajubá where he tries to build Cylons^H^H^H neural
12 > networks. At least this is more exciting than his brother's job who's a math
13 > professor.
14 >
15 > bbj, welcome aboard!
16 >
17 > Danny
18 > --
19 > Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
20 > Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
21 >
22 > --
23 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
27 Bbj, welcome! :D
28
29 Congratulations and success from the Brazilian Gentoo Conspiracy! :P
30
31 [ ]'s
32 --
33 Claudio Pereira aka IndioX