From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 26 -- Handling kernels with portage
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 11:04:52
1 On Monday 03 May 2004 11:18, Todd Berman wrote:
2 > I might be daft, or stupid, or mistaking identity (all have been known
3 > to happen often ;) ). But i believe if you look at:
4 >
5 > http://glis.sf.net (url might be bad, google for glis or something)
6 >
7 > you can find an existing working and viable gentoo installer made by
8 > Nathaniel.
9
10 Unless I'm missing something, the last release from that project was over six
11 months ago (v0.1 final). The last commit into CVS was over two months ago.
12 The last update to the website was over six months ago. And Nathanial's last
13 contribution to the mailing lists was December 2003.
14
15 And wasn't the Gentoo Installer supposed to be a replacement for GLIS anyhow?
16
17 Best regards,
18 Stu
19 --
20 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
21 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
22 Missed the php|cruise? http://dev.gentoo.org/~stuart/cruise-2004/
23
24 GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
25 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C