From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Conference - Call for ideas
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 04:06:03
1 Greetings!
2
3 We have secured a location and date for a Gentoo developer conference to
4 correspond with the timing of LWE in San Francisco. The date will be Friday,
5 August 12th. Global Netoptex (netoptex.com), one of Gentoo's infrastructure
6 sponsors, has offered space in their facility to host the conference. This
7 is only 5 blocks from the Moscone center, making it convenient for people who
8 will be in town for LWE that week.
9
10 Once available, seating and registration will be limited to the space we have,
11 but we are also working on the possibility of webcasting the sessions.
12
13 The question I have is what kind of content would you like to see? This may
14 turn into a call for participation later, but right now we are trying to get
15 a feel for what topics people would be interested in hearing and talking
16 about.
17
18 Thanks for your input,
19
20 -C
23 Corey Shields
24 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team and Devrel Team
25 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
26 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields