From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Github PR commenting policy
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:17:45
1 On 09/20/2015 10:33 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
4 > Dnia 20 września 2015 11:26:04 CEST, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> napisał(a):
5 >> On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 20:09:16 -0400
6 >> Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com> wrote:
7 >>
8 >>> Github allows editting of comments in pull requests. Is there a
9 >>> policy regarding that? I've noticed a comment disappear which makes
10 >>> the rest of the conversation seem out of place.
11 >>
12 >> My personal policy is to completely ignore anything Gentoo related that
13 >> gets posted on Github. I am also actively contemplating leaving the
14 >> Gentoo organisation on Github altogether since it's basically useless
15 >> (for reasons such as the one you mentioned) and since we have our own
16 >> bug tracker already.
17 >
18 > Well, that shouldn't really hurt as most of our users already know that Gentoo developers don't care about them at all.
21 can we please calm down once again?
24 Regards,
25 Markos Chandras