From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Github PR commenting policy
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 09:34:18
1 Dnia 20 września 2015 11:26:04 CEST, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> napisał(a):
2 >On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 20:09:16 -0400
3 >Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Github allows editting of comments in pull requests. Is there a
6 >> policy regarding that? I've noticed a comment disappear which makes
7 >> the rest of the conversation seem out of place.
8 >
9 >My personal policy is to completely ignore anything Gentoo related that
10 >gets posted on Github. I am also actively contemplating leaving the
11 >Gentoo organisation on Github altogether since it's basically useless
12 >(for reasons such as the one you mentioned) and since we have our own
13 >bug tracker already.
14
15 Well, that shouldn't really hurt as most of our users already know that Gentoo developers don't care about them at all.
19 > jer
22 Best regards,
23 Michał Górny