From: Alexander Berntsen <bernalex@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 10:59:47
1 On 27/05/17 18:17, Patrick Lauer wrote:
2 > But you do gentoo wrong, so as a user I'd like you to reconsider what
3 > you wrote there and maybe take a long vacation.
4 I too do not hate our users (in which I include myself).
5
6 Treating users as a worthless nuisance, unless they're writing ebuilds
7 or managing your precious GitHub crap, is a good way to lose users.
8
9 And even if I did hate our users, I agree with William & Ulrich.
10 --
11 Alexander
12 bernalex@g.o
13 https://secure.plaimi.net/~alexander