From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 11:36:58
1 On 2017.05.29 11:59, Alexander Berntsen wrote:
2 > On 27/05/17 18:17, Patrick Lauer wrote:
3 > > But you do gentoo wrong, so as a user I'd like you to reconsider
4 > what
5 > > you wrote there and maybe take a long vacation.
6 > I too do not hate our users (in which I include myself).
7 >
8 > Treating users as a worthless nuisance, unless they're writing ebuilds
9 > or managing your precious GitHub crap, is a good way to lose users.
10 >
11 > And even if I did hate our users, I agree with William & Ulrich.
12 > --
13 > Alexander
14 > bernalex@g.o
15 > https://secure.plaimi.net/~alexander
19 ... and some of those lost users might have gone on to become devs.
22 Regards,
23
24 Roy Bamford
25 (Neddyseagoon) a member of