From: Florian Schmaus <flow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Florian Schmaus (flow)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:03:38
1 Thank you all very much. It's nice to be welcomed so kindly. :)
2
3 On 22/06/2021 23.26, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
4 > Welcome Florian!!!
5 >
6 > Where in Franconia are you from?! Regensburg here, so just "south beyond the
7 > border"... :D
8
9 I live near Bamberg. Which kind of makes it hard to chose a particular
10 beverage from the vast amount of excellent ones here in the region. But
11 I just recently enjoyed a "Weiherer Bock Bourbon Style" [1], which I
12 found to be a fascinating fusion of Bock and Bourbon.
13
14 - Flow
17 1:
18 https://brauerei-kundmueller.de/weiherer-bier/sondersud-serie/weiherer-bock-bourbon-style/