From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Florian Schmaus (flow)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 21:26:19
1 Welcome Florian!!!
2
3 Where in Franconia are you from?! Regensburg here, so just "south beyond the
4 border"... :D
5
6 (Arcobräu!)
9 Am Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021, 21:27:11 CEST schrieb Gokturk Yuksek:
10 > Hello everyone,
11 >
12 > I'd like to announce with great pleasure our latest addition to the
13 > developer community. Florian Schmaus is joining us from Germany.
14 >
15 > He is a computer scientist focusing on operating systems and runtime
16 > systems for future many-core systems. His FOSS contributions include
17 > participating in developing the XMPP protocol and maintaining an XMPP
18 > client-side library Smack. In his free time, besides being a full-time
19 > dad, he enjoys running and the cold beverages of his home region,
20 > Franconia.
21 >
22 > Please give him a warm welcome!
23 >
24 > --
25 > gokturk
29 Andreas K. Hüttel
30 dilfridge@g.o
31 Gentoo Linux developer
32 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)