From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Changing order of default virtual/udev provider
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 00:25:13
1 Rich Freeman posted on Tue, 09 Feb 2016 13:29:04 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > This isn't holding back systemd, and doesn't really have anything to do
4 > with systemd at all.
5
6 /Now/ you and I (both systemd users) are on the same page, here. =:^)
7
8 The outcome of this debate isn't going to affect systemd users like us,
9 anyway. It's primarily a debate about what's the better choice for users
10 who have already chosen, for better or for worse, _not_ to use systemd,
11 and only matters to systemd users to the degree that we continue to care
12 about the experience of gentooers who have already made the non-systemd
13 choice, which both you and I, as gentooers first and systemd users
14 second, continue to strongly support _as_ a viable choice, or we'd
15 arguably not be very good gentooers after all. =:^)
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman