From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:42:23
1 Petteri Räty kirjoitti:
2 >
3 > I checked the current slacker script and it checks for having at least
4 > one commit in last 60 days. We could of course just change the slacker
5 > script to list the activity for everyone during the last 60 days and
6 > leave the interpretation to undertakers.
7 >
8 > Regards,
9 > Petteri
12 So I wrote a new slacker script that gets the active developers from
13 LDAP and checks the activity for the last 60 days. One repoman commit
14 should equal a couple entries on history but not sure on that. robbat2
15 succested that we add the info to LDAP on who is expected to have
16 commits so purely infra people would not show up. Current slacker script
17 has the info hard coded. Posting to public as the info is available via
18 anoncvs for example any way.
21 betelgeuse@stork ~ $ python slacker.py /var/cvsroot/CVSROOT/history
22 0 aetius
23 0 agaffney