From: Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 21:06:08
1 On Monday 07 April 2008 04:37:18 pm Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Petteri Räty kirjoitti:
3 > >
4 > So I wrote a new slacker script that gets the active developers from
5 > LDAP and checks the activity for the last 60 days. One repoman commit
6 > should equal a couple entries on history but not sure on that. robbat2
7 > succested that we add the info to LDAP on who is expected to have
8 > commits so purely infra people would not show up. Current slacker script
9 > has the info hard coded. Posting to public as the info is available via
10 > anoncvs for example any way.
13 > betelgeuse@stork ~ $ python slacker.py /var/cvsroot/CVSROOT/history
14 > snip
15
16 I may be incorrect but I do believe I see some 'staff' level people without commit access on the list. We may want to exclude them along with the infra folks, also.
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list