From: Dylan Carlson <absinthe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE 3.2.3
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:45:52
1 On Saturday 10 July 2004 1:08 pm, Jon Portnoy wrote:
2 > I have no idea how you can interpret statements that boiled down to "I
3 > stabilize things based on a number of factors including code review and
4 > my level of familiarity with the codebase" as some kind of anarchy. It'd
5 > really be great if you could engage in productive discussion rather than
6 > constantly trying to find ways to snipe at the dev team. That's why this
7 > thread has been dragging on.
8
9 Indeed. Perhaps the new mantra for this ML should be:
10
11 ---------------
12 | PLEASE |
13 | DO NOT FEED |