From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Samba Dev: satya
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:07:08
1 Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > It's still my great pleasure to introduce to you the other half of our
5 > SAMBA team: Christian Andreetta, a.k.a satya
6 >
7 > He comes to us from the fourth world (which we lovingly call Bugzilla).
8 > Actually he's from Italy, where he divides his time between Shiatsu, his
9 > girlfriend, his garden, and his kitchen, and playing chess with his
10 > business friends. So, as his hobby-life is about to come to a crashing
11 > halt with his entrance into gentoo developerhood, please do make him
12 > feel welcome.
13 >
14 > Thanks,
17 Welcome and have fun =)