From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Upcoming Infra maintenance/downtimes: anon{cvs,svn,git}, archives, bouncer, overlays
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:08:36
1 On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 07:56:12AM -0500, Thomas Anderson wrote:
2 > On Thursday 17 January 2008 16:47:28 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
3 > > Hi folks,
4 > >
5 > > Infra is working on a bunch of things lately, and there are going to be
6 > > changes or brief outages for the following services (this is pretty much
7 > > the order they are being worked on).
8 > >
9 > > anonvcs.gentoo.org: anoncvs, anonsvn, anongit
10 > > - Moving between machines
11 > > - Anonymous SVN is changing from http:// to svn:// [1]
12 > Did this plan include disabling of compression for anoncvs? I noticed my
13 > compression-enabled cvs up's were spewing out information about
14 > gzip-file-contents not being supported. This only started happening within
15 > the past few days, so it probably happened with this switch(assuming the
16 > switch happened already ;) ).
17 Compression was disabled on the old side as well.
18 Now that we have more CPU however, I may be able to re-enable it.
21 Robin Hugh Johnson
22 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
23 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
24 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85