From: Cult Hero <culthero@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Email server "out of the box"...
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 19:46:43
1 Well then let's do both and start with vmailmgr. I'm easily the most novice
2 here and while I'd love to help (and will in any way I can) I'll probably
3 be doing a lot more asking than answering.
4
5 Either tonight or Monday or whenever I'll do a source install and get
6 comfortable with the setup. After we get this working setting up a vpopmail
7 ebuild should be way easier. I think I'm gonna put together a simple ebuild
8 to learn the process as well.
9
10 There can never be enough ebuilds.
11