From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-im/pidgin protocols
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:09:43
1 Luca Barbato kirjoitti:
2 > Eric Polino wrote:
3 >> Would it be possible to have all the protocols for net-im/pidgin
4 >> turned on by default. We often get people coming to #pidgin looking
5 >> for help as to why they can't get MSN or some other protocol working.
6 >> It most often is because they haven't enabled the given protocol USE
7 >> flag.
8 >
9 > looks like it's another case for IUSE defaults
10 >
11 > make sense leaving a big glowing ewarn about it anyway, no point in
12 > getting pidgin people pissed of at us again because of our users.
13 >
14 > lu - that will haunt #pidgin now and then asking for the updated y! protocol
17 Or just do it via package.use in profiles until IUSE defaults are
18 implemented.
19
20 Regards,
21 Petteri