From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-im/pidgin protocols
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:13:11
1 Eric Polino wrote:
2 > Would it be possible to have all the protocols for net-im/pidgin
3 > turned on by default. We often get people coming to #pidgin looking
4 > for help as to why they can't get MSN or some other protocol working.
5 > It most often is because they haven't enabled the given protocol USE
6 > flag.
7
8 looks like it's another case for IUSE defaults
9
10 make sense leaving a big glowing ewarn about it anyway, no point in
11 getting pidgin people pissed of at us again because of our users.
12
13 lu - that will haunt #pidgin now and then asking for the updated y! protocol
17 Luca Barbato
18
19 Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC
20 http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero