From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: NEW app-emacs/ packages
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:59:08
1 Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o> writes:
2
3 > Feedback, patches, bug reports all welcome!
4
5 In particular, I'd like feedback on the level of customization I'm
6 doing within site-start.el. In every case, I am configuring the elisp
7 package to be ready to use in Emacs (load-library, require, autoload
8 etc.). ie. You won't have to add anything to your .emacs file.
9 However, I'm also adding the occasional keybinding where I think it
10 makes sense.
11
12 How do people find this customization? Too much perhaps?
13
14 Matt
17 Matthew Kennedy
18 Gentoo Linux Developer
19 Bugs go to http://bugs.gentoo.org!
20
21 Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6C25B0A2
22 Finger Print: 0C61 0CBC C669 5F26 8DBF 006D FBAB 30EA 6C25 B0A2