From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: openrc use flag
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:03:58
1 В Срд, 20/04/2011 в 12:24 -0500, William Hubbs пишет:
2 > The author of the bug feels that the way to fix this is for us to put a
3 > check in openrc that makes it refuse to run services if it was not used
4 > in the boot process.
5
6 This is good idea to have in any case since I remember my system went
7 crazy after I've tried to start some service inside chroot.
8
9 > This may work; however, I do not feel that it addresses the root cause
10 > of the bug. I feel that the root cause is packages unconditionally
11 > installing udev rules which assume everyone uses openrc.
12
13 I'd voted to have both implemented.
16 Peter.