From: Kevin <lists@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Wishlist: an automated package upgrade system with fine-tunable sysadmin control
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:04:06
1 Thank you both for your detailed replies. I've got quite a list of
2 additional notions now for trying to implement this idea myself, and I'm
3 very grateful for the thoughtful suggestions. I also have a better
4 understanding of current portage capabilities, so I appreciate the
5 additional commentary on that.
6
7 If I explore this idea with any further discussion, I'll be sure to
8 follow the suggestions here about another list and reading past messages
9 on that list.
10
11 -Kevin
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list