From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, mobile <mobile@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About unresolved bugs assigned to mobile for ages
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:58:44
1 Seems most of apps maintained by indiviual maintainers (for example i'm
2 maintaining wimax stack)
3 I dont know overall state of this herd
4
5 Markos Chandras писал 29-10-2012 13:50:
6 > On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
7 > wrote:
8 >> Hello
9 >>
10 >> I would like to know about mobile team status and also show that
11 >> this
12 >> team has important bugs assigned to them for a long time, some of
13 >> them
14 >> with patches (and reporters angry because of seeing things untouched
15 >> for
16 >> a long time).
17 >>
18 >> If anyone has time to join to the team and help, nice, if the team
19 >> needs
20 >> to drop from some packages maintainership due lack of manpower,
21 >> please
22 >> tell us what packages do you want up for grabs.
23 >>
24 >> Thanks
25 >
26 > I don't believe anyone is active in the mobile herd anymore. Probably
27 > the packages need to be
28 > moved to maintainer-needed@ so individual developers can take care of
29 > them.
32 Best Regards,
33 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
34 Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
35 Gatchina, Russia
36 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
37 Gentoo Team Ru
38 Gentoo Linux Dev
39 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com
40 mailto:alexxy@g.o