From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: mobile <mobile@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About unresolved bugs assigned to mobile for ages
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:51:27
1 On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hello
3 >
4 > I would like to know about mobile team status and also show that this
5 > team has important bugs assigned to them for a long time, some of them
6 > with patches (and reporters angry because of seeing things untouched for
7 > a long time).
8 >
9 > If anyone has time to join to the team and help, nice, if the team needs
10 > to drop from some packages maintainership due lack of manpower, please
11 > tell us what packages do you want up for grabs.
12 >
13 > Thanks
14
15 I don't believe anyone is active in the mobile herd anymore. Probably
16 the packages need to be
17 moved to maintainer-needed@ so individual developers can take care of them.
20 Regards,
21 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2