From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, mobile <mobile@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About unresolved bugs assigned to mobile for ages
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 17:05:46
1 On Mon, 2012-10-29 at 09:50 +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Hello
4 > >
5 > > I would like to know about mobile team status and also show that this
6 > > team has important bugs assigned to them for a long time, some of them
7 > > with patches (and reporters angry because of seeing things untouched for
8 > > a long time).
9 > >
10 > > If anyone has time to join to the team and help, nice, if the team needs
11 > > to drop from some packages maintainership due lack of manpower, please
12 > > tell us what packages do you want up for grabs.
13 > >
14 > > Thanks
15 >
16 > I don't believe anyone is active in the mobile herd anymore. Probably
17 > the packages need to be
18 > moved to maintainer-needed@ so individual developers can take care of them.
21 As far as I know, I'm the only one in the mobile herd (actually I think
22 it's 3 of us total), and I don't have the hardware to even test some
23 things with it anymore (e.g. pcmciautils - which REALLY needs a fix and
24 some lovin from someone) - I'd definitely agree that the mobile herd
25 could go away, or if some people wanted to join and help out, that would
26 be greatly appreciated.