From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE 3.2.3
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:08:51
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Hi,
5
6 I've followed this whole thread and you seem to be saying that you don't
7 understand why non-KDE devs replied and why it was taken so negatively.
8 Therefore, I'll explain how your original email was perceived (at least to
9 me) so that perhaps you can see the other side of the fence. I could do this
10 for every email you've sent, but I hope that you'll do it yourself.
11