From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xscreensaver
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 19:29:24
1 On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 01:30:18AM +0100, Achim Gottinger wrote:
2
3 > I agree with tom about x11/console apps. So my vote goes to app-misc.
4 > I'm thinking about removing x11-base and creating a new category that
5 > can keep xfree, qt-embedded and gtk-embedded ( can I get it anywhere?).
6 > I don't know a good name for that right now.
7
8 app-misc will be fine. As for the new category, maybe "media-display" (it
9 would house display servers, direct rendering things like the "embedded" things
10 that render to the framebuffer device, GGI, etc).
11
12 Best Regards,
15 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
16 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org