From: Christopher Head <chead@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changes made by acct-* ebuilds
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 16:09:26
1 On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:14:45 +0100
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I'm pretty sure user.eclass does print whatever changes it is doing.
5 > It isn't elog-ged though, I admit. This is probably worth fixing.
6
7 Yes, I meant elog; sorry about the unclear wording. I generally don’t
8 even see ordinary print output—most of my machines run emerge -jN where
9 it isn’t shown at all, and even on the serial ones, there’s so much
10 build output from a few dozen packages that I’m not going to scroll up
11 looking for specific things which may have been lost from scrollback
12 anyway.
13 --
14 Christopher Head