From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Auto adding packages to world was -> Sets vs Meta ebuilds
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 16:35:59
1 On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:07:00 -0500
2 Gordon Pettey <petteyg359@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:14 AM, William L. Thomson Jr.
5 > <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > > That is my point. That message is always there. The chance that it
8 > > is ignored is very high.
11 > Stop signs on the road are also always there. If you get arrested for
12 > ignoring it, it is not because the stop signs are always there, it is
13 > because you ignored it. Don't ignore the warning.
14
15 And again another commenting who did not follow the thread. Talking to
16 the wrong person, replying at the wrong point.
17
18 Who is ignoring warnings? Me or others?
19 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/a0470e1cc2c05afc1e30c09f3f239b24
20
21 Guess you missed where I was pointing out important warnings others
22 were ignoring. Much more so than the generic output that is always
23 present with emerge -C/--unmerge.
24
25 Also in what country do you get arrested for running a stop sign?
28 William L. Thomson Jr.