From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] non-Gentoo stuff in our CVS
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:38:53
1 On Friday 08 October 2004 13:47, Chris Bainbridge wrote:
2
3 > Instead of having a large globally distributed group of people each capable
4 > of taking legal action against infringers, we now have one
5 > NFP legal entity that afaik exists (legally) only in 1 US state.
6
7 It is based in New Mexico. That does not mean however that the foundation does
8 not have full worldwide powers. That's how these things work. Countries
9 recognize eachother's ideas of a company.
10
11 Paul
14 Paul de Vrieze
15 Gentoo Developer