From: Viktor Lakics <viktor@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Spam filters
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:54:02
1 In fact, I am so used to subscribing to a mailing list that I did
2 not even realise that I do not have to subscribe here to ask a
3 question...
4
5 -- Viktor
6
7 On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 08:03:50AM -0700, Burton Samograd wrote:
8 > How is making the list subscriber only closing it? I'm on about 20
9 > other mailing lists, all subscribe only and I get no spam on them.
10 > I'm pretty sure that anybody that uses email can figure out how to
11 > read a page, send an email and a send a reply when they get it.
12 >
13 > burton