From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 "Critical News Reporting" Round Two
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 23:22:09
1 051107 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > 7 Nov 2005 15:12:20 -0500 Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca> wrote:
3 >> I'm serious -- Gentoo should try to follow international standards
4 > The format specified in GLEP 1 is an international standard.
5 > It's just not the same international standard that you're after.
6
7 I'm not sure how it can be an international standard
8 when it uses an English abbreviation 'Aug' for the month (raised eyebrow),
9 but as someone said: "I love standards: there are so many to choose from".
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list