From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 "Critical News Reporting" Round Two
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:46:55
1 An internation standard that utilizes an international language... hrm
2
3 On 11/7/05, Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca> wrote:
4 > 051107 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 > > 7 Nov 2005 15:12:20 -0500 Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca> wrote:
6 > >> I'm serious -- Gentoo should try to follow international standards
7 > > The format specified in GLEP 1 is an international standard.
8 > > It's just not the same international standard that you're after.
9 >
10 > I'm not sure how it can be an international standard
11 > when it uses an English abbreviation 'Aug' for the month (raised eyebrow),
12 > but as someone said: "I love standards: there are so many to choose from".
13 >
14 > --
16 > SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
17 > ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
18 > TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
19 > --
20 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list