From: JR Boyens <jboyens@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] urgent assistance
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 22:22:56
1 Why are they mailing this list anywho? We're opensource developers, what
2 would any of us do with the money? Pizza? After a few days even that
3 gets old.
4
5 :)
6 --
7 JR Boyens
8 jboyens@×××××××.edu
9
10 On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 22:15, Jared H. Hudson wrote:
11 >
12 > I'm sure it's some sort of scam. I got a letter in the mail a couple of
13 > years ago saying the same thing, they asked me to send them my bank
14 > routing number and checking account. This one will probably ask the same
15 > thing, but they're waiting for you to contact them. Sort of like phone sex
16 > lines that list a 800 number on TV, but once you call they have a recorded
17 > voice telling you to call a 900 number.
18 >
19 > -Jared H.
20 >